Graduates programme in Head Office departments
- Are you nuts about Marketing, Product or Supply chain?
- Have you got bachelor or master degree diploma in your hand?
- Do you expect clear development path and not a random job?
- Are you bold enough to think that you can shake the world – at least retail world?
Clear rules from the beginning
6-9 months development programme in Head Office means on the job training in one of our departments: Marketing, Product, Supply chain. Tailor made path, real responsibilities, support of our leaders plus our great atmosphere is what you can expect.
Starting in September 2020
Target role in each department needs defined skills and requirements so check is it about you?
- Bachelor or master degree is a must,
- keen to learn fast,
- happy to collaborate,
- B1+ English level to communicate smoothly with colleagues in Central Europe.
What’s in it?
Through rotational on the job training you will be able to see wide spectrum of activities, participate in differ projects and at the same time build practical knowledge. Individual training path and final role will be agreed with programme supervisor based on your interests and performance. Each action immersed in a Central European structure will be a challenge and an opportunity to develop skills.
Development programme in Tesco is basically an expedition. During 6 months you have a chance to explore our Central European business, gather on the job experience and learn from the best leaders. Your role after the programme depends on you, you can grow in the chosen position, in your department or take more responsibility and become a manager.
WHAT THE PROGRAMME IS ABOUT
• You will get fast-track, challenging development programme which gives you a chance to steer you career path with ongoing support from our best leaders.
• You will experience a range of rotational placements which give you a breadth of knowledge about your department and our CE business. You will have a great opportunity to work in an international team and meet other programme participants.
• We encourage self-led development and support this with a range of e-learning, face to face training sessions and giving you opportunity to learn from others.
WHY YOU WILL LIKE WORKING WITH US
• We support FLEXIBILITY because we believe that your outputs are what counts, not a number of hours sat through in the office and team spirit can also be built remotely.
• CAREER GROWTH is not just a cliché – we operate in 4 markets as one Central European business, so there are many opportunities for growth and development.
• We are a GREAT TEAM and we are not fond of any formalities here.
• You will get 10% discount on every Tesco shopping, Cafeteria – flexible benefits system for selection benefits based on own preferences, flexible working time, home office, employee assistance program – free financial, psychological and legal consultations, job jubilee bonus, additional free days for important life events (wedding, movement,…), seasonal discounts in Tesco, Multisport card, mobile phone for private purposes, meal vouchers over legislative, referral scheme bonus, baby pack for colleagues´ new-borns, company events (teambuilding, Christmas party, sport day, healthy lifestyle program,…), discounts in selected partners´ stores, career growth and development, Friendly work environment
AMAZE US BY YOUR
• Willingness to become a true expert and a future leader with passion for retail
• Attitude: entrepreneurial, ambitious, empathic, responsiveness and innovative, keen to learn fast and happy to collaborate.
• Educational background: bachelor or master degree up to two years after graduation
• Good command of English so you are able to communicate daily with other colleagues (in writing and speaking), B1+ level is a must.
• Enthusiasm for travelling – some parts of the programs will require to travel within the country and our CE market